Saturday 24 August 2019

Brown Skin Girl Music Review

Brown Skin Girl is a music  realised recently  by Beyonce, Wizkid, Ivy Cater and Saint John. I really love this music. I never heard black being praised this much.
πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–
Yea, the music is meant for me😘😘
♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

Brown skin girl
Your skin just like pearls
The best thing in the world
Never trade you for anybody else
Singin’ brown skin girl
Your skin just like pearls
The best thing in the world
I never trade you for anybody else, singin’…

Black is beauty. There are some hidden beauty deepen inside black colour, despite their hard work, suffering the colour still shine.. 😘 😘 😘
Comparing skin to Pearl's, a valuable petal that can never trade for anybody else😍😍

The best part of the song I love most is the first stanza

Tonight I might fall in love, dependin’ on how you hold me
I’m glad that I’m calmin’ down, can’t let no one come control me
Keep dancin’ and call it love, she fightin’ but fallin’ slowly
If ever you are in doubt, remember what mama told me

Honestly, try and listen to the song too.

BLACK  IS BEAUTY


Previous Post
Next Post

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful join our blog.hob for more views

    ReplyDelete
  2. Link join now
    https://chat.whatsapp.com/CApGkUXYZtK5aTodz0tQma

    ReplyDelete