Monday 26 August 2019

Doctor John - The Trending Koran Drama Review.

I just want to share with you very interesting  latest Korean drama on air now.
Actually have not finish watch it but I can say much about the film. 
The stories revolved around a man called Doctor John or Yo-Han is a doctor of anesthesiology, gentle, arrogant and genius. πŸ‘πŸ‘
He works with a resident doctor named Kang Shi-Young.
Cha Yo-Han. She is smart, beautiful and eager to learn.
I love this two characters, they work together, help each other and also have affection for each other . 
It is a must watch movie. My best Characters are
 
Doctor John a warm and genius Doctor 
My beautiful Yo-Han, a resident Doctor who want to learn despite error committed. 
Hwang Hee is another resident doctor who want to learn from Doctor jisung. 

Jung Min-A, A resident Doctor too, at first I does not like her, she was too arrogant but she has a soft ♥ heart. 

⭐⭐⭐⭐ Star

from JOSEPH AWE
Previous Post
Next Post

0 Comments: