Wednesday 28 August 2019

Billionaires in disguise - Review


Author: Blair Babylon Rae

Category : Romance

Rae Stone is majoring in psychology so that she can open a clinic for autistic kids, but when her scholarship is yanked because she failed an impossible statistics course, she thinks she’s out of luck and doomed to return to her poverty-stricken hometown. Because she has three weeks of college freedom left, she goes to an upscale party and has a wild quickie with a stranger, who turns out to be the sexy owner of the Devil house, a BDSM club, but will the secretive Wulf turn out to be her Prince Charming or the Devil …
πŸ‡πŸ‡πŸ‡πŸ‡πŸ‡πŸ‡

Review
I really enjoy this story, so interesting. The writer uses simple and clear sentences. Rae was brought up in a small community and her parent are good Christian. She was so fortunate to meet Wulf who assist her financially and emotionally 😍😍😍😍.
The story is for mature people,the central theme of this story base on pure 😍 love.
πŸŽ† πŸŽ† πŸŽ† πŸŽ† πŸŽ†
I believe every men have a taste of women they want. People knew wulf as a womaniser, of cause she love women but when he get in contact with Rae he fund his taste.

"I am His Serene Highness Wulfram Augustus,” Wulf’s anguished tone mocked his own words, and he raked his fingers through his blond hair, “Hereditary Prince of Hannover and Cumberland, Prince of Great "Britain and Ireland, Duke of Brunswick-LΓΌneburg, and a few lesser titles.
This scene really put me in to suspense in the sense that I want to see how Rea will react😏😏. I knew she was a little bit shocked 😲 but I expect her to get angry and leaveπŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”, she need an apology πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
"His whisper was as intense as his gaze. “Marry me.”
Yea, Wulf show genius love for Rae. Love win at the end.
I really appreciate the work of the writer in this novel. I recommend it for adult to read so interesting and captivating.
⭐⭐⭐⭐ STAR
Previous Post
Next Post

0 Comments: